Packaging/Production Warehouse Worker
1. Monday-Friday (8:00am-5pm) 40hr/week
2. Saturday-Sunday (12pm-12am) 24hr/week
MUST be available to start this Saturday (3/17) @ 12:00 pm
3. Saturday-Sunday (12am-12pm) 24hr/week
MUST be available to start this Saturday (3/17) @ 12:00 am
$9/hr (2 week training) $10/hr (with a 90 day probation period)
709 Eastport Road
Jacksonville, FL, 32218
Hardworking professional who can work an entire shift on his or her feet. We appreciate speed and accuracy above all else, so we require a Warehouse Worker who can pay careful attention on the job, follow instructions precisely and double-check his or her work before completing a task. Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
*We manufacturer a very fine powder (x10 smaller than baby powder). It is a non-toxic, organic black powder. This entire job is messy and requires you to get very dirty.
**Please do not wear nice clothing or footwear to your interview.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and perform preventive maintenance on warehouse forklift, sweeper, production equipment and dust collection.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
• Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Ability to lift and stack heavy objects consistently (55+ lbs) for an entire shift
• Current forklift license
Please submit your resume with contact information via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or through this webpage and we will contact you for an interview.
Principal applicants only. Recruiters, please don't contact us. Also, do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.