CARBON COATED UREA
Nitrogen Use Efficiency
Diamond Grow® Urea-Mate: Formulated to reduce input cost through efficiency. Typically, 48% of nitrogen is lost to denitrification, immobilization, leaching & surface volatilizations, but with the addition of our proprietary Humi[K] & Urea-Bond® coating, we are able to reduce volatilization while increasing nitrogen use efficiency (NUE).
We use wet chemistry extracted humic acid which is a functional carbon (humic), instead of using dry insoluble, non-functional raw material humate.
Our proprietary nanotechnology processes creates an excellent coating diffusion. Additionally, the solubility of our humic nanoparticles greatly attribute to many of the outstanding results seen with Urea-Mate and are even more important today due to high input costs and low commodity crop values.
When applied in the soil, our humic gradually diffuses around the soil particles. Since the humic particles are nanoparticles, they create unique areas of micropores, in which the roots, water and nutrients reside, according to research. As a result, mass flow is enhanced.
AGRONOMIC and HORTICULTURAL USES:
• Enhance Chelation
• Buffer salts, reduce burning
• Forms a bond with fertilizer preventing “Tie-up”
• Reduce urea application rates 25% – 50%
• Enhance plant nutrient trans-location
• Enhance OVERALL soil & plant health
• Increase water sequestration by UP TO 10%
• Decrease the content of nitrates and other harmful substances in fruit & improve nutritional quality
• Increase resistance to disease, frost damage and drought CONDITIONS
- 2,200lb/1MT (Super Sack)
- 55lb/25kg Bags (Pallet)