Diamond Grow® Organic Nitrogen is derived form naturally sourced, organic soy protein hydroslate .
Adding Organic Nitrogen to your soil allows the microorganisms there to cleave the protein molecules into amino acids, then separate the amino acids to form ammonium ions, and, finally, nitrate ions.
Proteins are the building blocks of all plant life and they are formed by sequence of amino acids.
Organic Nitrogen contains Hydrolyzed proteins. Organic Nitrogen protein hydrolysate is suitable for all plant types as a foliar or soil application. For best results, Organic Nitrogen should be used as a part of a crop or turf management program.
- Mix 1 kg. Organic Nitrogen into 20 liters water.
- Agitate/dissolve Organic Nitrogen in water.
- Further dilute with 80 liters of water & apply liquid.
- Apply diluted Organic Nitrogen to soil in fall and early spring up to 4 applications per grow season.
*Use a minimum of 2.5 GALLONS (10 liters) of water per pound (0.45 kg) of Organic Nitrogen.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Add Organic Nitrogen slowly into a 3/4 full spray tank with agitators running until completely dissolved. Organic Nitrogen is compatible with most agricultural and turf products; however, a simple “Jar Test” is highly recommended prior to mixing large batches. When using a tank mix, add Organic Nitrogen first and then add additional products. Organic Nitrogen can be used for both foliar and soil applications. This product is recommended as a supplement to a well balanced fertilizer program, and will not supply all necessary nutrients required by the crop.
- Agronomic Crops: Organic Nitrogen is safe to use on all crops. For new plantings, apply 2 to 9 pounds (1-4 kg) of Organic Nitrogen per acre. Begin applications at or just prior to planting and continue applications (4-5 applications per year).
- Turf: Tees, greens, fairways, sports turf, commercial and residential lawns; apply 2-4 pounds (1-2 kg) of Organic Nitrogen per acre.
Begin applications in the spring and apply every 3-4 weeks.
- 25kg/55lb Poly Woven Bags