Diamond Grow® micro-MAX was designed to supply these vital micro-nutrients in the proper amounts for a healthy and productive growing season. The addition of humic acid allows any plant the benefit of greater nutrient solubility because of its natural chelating properties and enhanced root zone growth, health and structure.
Modern agricultural fertilization programs rely heavily on N-P-K values (nitrogen-potassium-phosphorus), known as macro-nutrients. These elements are needed in the largest concentrations by plant life. Macro-nutrients alone cannot provide a complete fertilizer, in the agronomic sense. Although a plant could grow just being fed N-P-K, it would struggle do so, with many deficiencies and an overall counter-productive crop life cycle. Micro-nutrients fulfill the elemental needs of a plant that a basic N-P-K fertilizers lack. They are known as micro-nutrients simply because they are needed in lesser quantities.
0 - 0 - 2
N-P-K: 0 - 0 - 2
SOIL AMENDING INGREDIENTS:
- Humic Acid 13.3%
- Zinc (Zn) 4.3%
- Iron (Fe) 4.3%
- Manganese (Mn) 2.2%
- Boron (B) 1.4%
- Copper (Cu) 0.5%
- Molybdenum (Mo) 0.05%
- Inert Ingredients 74.05%
- Mix 1 kg. Micro-MAX powder into 10 liters water
- Agitate/dissolve Micro-MAX in water.
- Further dilute with 90 liters of water & apply liquid
- Apply diluted Liquid Micro-MAX to soil in fall or early spring and as many as 4 applications per growing season.
- Agronomic Crops: 1 to 3.5 kg. Micro-MAX (100 liters - 350 liters diluted Liquid Micro-MAX) per hectare
- Turf: 3.5 to 6 kg. Micro-MAX (350 liters - 600 liters diluted Liquid Micro-MAX) per hectare
- 2,200lb/1MT (Super Sack)
- 55lb/25kg Bag (Pallet)