Diamond Grow® Black IRON is the perfect supplement for soil remediation. Our premium, full-fraction humic acids improves soil structure while the soluble iron replenishes vital inputs. Black IRON will help ensure a continually healthy growth cycle.
A common limiting factor of plant growth is simple IRON deficiency. While most soils have adequate IRON present, it isn't always easily accessible to the plant (especially in sandy soils and soil-less mediums like hydroponics). By adding Diamond Grow® Black IRON supplement to your soil or directly to the surface of the target plants, iron will be accessible to them over a wider range of environmental factors. Our blend of ferrous iron, potash and humic acid creates chelated iron-which allows the plant to use the available iron during times of pH and temperature fluctuations. The humic acid also promotes a healthy root zone that allows the release of reductants and protons (a naturally occurring plant mechanism) which in turn increases iron solubility.
0 - 0 - 6
Iron (Fe) 6.5%
Soluble Potash (K2O) 6%
Nutrients derived from: Potassium Humate & EDTA Chelated Iron (Fe)
Humic Acid 47.5%
Derived from sub-bituminous coal
Other Ingredients (inert material/ water) 40%
pH 6.5 - 6.6
- Mix 1 kg. Black IRON powder into 10 liters water.
- Agitate/dissolve Black IRON Powder in water.
- Further dilute with 90 liters of water & apply liquid
- Apply diluted Liquid Black IRON to soil in fall or early spring and as many as 4 applications per growing season.
- Agronomic Crops: 1 to 3.5 kg. Black IRON Powder (100 liters - 350 liters diluted Liquid BLACK IRON) per hectare
- Turf: 3.5 to 6 kg. Black IRON Powder (350 liters - 600 liters diluted Liquid BLACK IRON) per hectare
- 2,200lb/1MT (Super Sack)
- 55lb/25kg Bag (Pallet)
- 2.2lb/1kg Bag (Pallet)