Benefits of Using Diamond Grow Fulvic Acid on your crops
We can classify the great benefits of fulvics acids in those which have a positive effect on the growth and development of crops and those which improves the structure of soil.
The fulvic acid positive effect on the growth and development of crops is due to an increased extraction of macro- and micronutrients, as well as an increase of the membranes permeability, on a biochemical level; these characteristics lead to the following advantages:
An increase in photosynthesis and ventilation. In other words the speed of catching light is increased, which encourages a larger production of sugars.
An improvement in the transport of nutrients, making them available in the areas where the plant needs them.
An increase in the synthesis of proteins and nucleic acids, which will facilitate the action of enzymes formed with some amino acids and micronutrients.
An increase in absorption.
Contributes to an increased exploitation of water by the plant.
|more benefits of Fluvic Acid.
- Stimulates metabolism
- Positive effect on plant DNA and RNA
- Increases enzyme activity
- Acts as catalyst in plant respiration
- Enhances permeability of cell members
- Enhances cell division and cell elongation
- Aids Chlorophyll synthesis
- Increases drought tolerance and prevents wilting
- Restores electrochemical balance
- Detoxifies various pollutants